Science Activities for Preschoolers & Toddlers
Science experiments can help preschoolers to take a closer look at how things work, strange reactions that might occur, various observations and other interesting findings which can be explained and used to educate preschoolers, toddlers and young kids in the preschool classroom or when teaching kindergarten.
Just because we as adults find something normal or boring doesn’t mean that children will look at it the same way. Science ideas and activities are everywhere and children love to discover new exciting science experiments, sensory ideas and activities with unusual reactions and changes that they can observe and document.
This makes learning about science fun for the preschool children and kindergarten children. Get creative with your teaching today. Think outside the box.
Simple Science Activities for Preschoolers Below:
- Static Electricity Science for Kids
- 3 Layer Liquid & Weights of Liquids
- Egg Head Growing Activity
- Rainbow Bowling
- Melting Science Activity
- Ocean in a Bottle Science Activity
- How Strong is it
- Melting Crayons Activity
- Bottle Greenhouse Science Idea
- Grassman Growing Plants Activity
- Coloured Foam Activity
- Kids Learning About Volume
- Bird Feeder Science Activity for Kids
- Rolling and Sliding